Rik

=|MAD|=EvO
Weanling
Weanling

Rik

Post by =|MAD|=EvO »

Oi Oi everyone.

Unfortunatly I am the bearer of bad news.

Rik who attended ll6 and ll7 sadly has passed away. He fell ill suddenly on Friday 2nd may and was taken to hospital and diagnosed with having brain aneurysm and only given the day to pull through. However he fought like the trooper that he was and showed signs of improvement. He was then taken to the Royal london hospital, where they operated on him. He sadly passed away on wednesday evening. Leaving a loving partner and 4 young children behind, as well as the rest of our family.

Thanks for reading only thought it would be fair to let you know.

R.I.P Rik , Loving father, Treasured son, Wonderful brother and the best Uncle I could have ever wished for.
I'm not a shottie whore ...... i'm just harvesting noobs :D
Buzz
Cria
Cria

Re: Rik

Post by Buzz »

R.I.P Rik , Loving father, Treasured son, Wonderful brother and the best Uncle I could have ever wished for, Good Friend.
Added my own little bit on the end, I'm hoping the next llamalan event can be attended by a few of the old aaK lot as a homage to Rik, I know I will be there this August, R.I.P. Rik. :cry:
Last edited by Kanonfodda on Sun May 11, 2008 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the quote tag
Show me a sane man, and I will cure him for you
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

I'm sure I speak for everyone at LlamaLAN when I give my heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

We are more than happy to have you guys along, if you let me know numbers I can try and make sure there is a space big enough for you all. We will have a drink to his memory on the Saturday night, if you guys think it is appropriate.

KF
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Utterly shocked, I only met him at the LlamaLAN events but found him to be an incredibly amiable person, I can, with heartfelt honesty say that he will be terribly missed.

edit: after a quick trawl through the LlamaLAN Galleries for LL6 and LL7 I, regrettably, can't find any photo of him, a real shame, it looks like he managed to avoid the camera even better than Kanonfodda does
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

I remember him as a fun and enthusiastic guy. What a tragedy. Please pass on my condolescenses to his family (including any family he has on these boards). :( A tribute to the man would be nice, relatives and friends willing.
BlackVelvet
Weanling
Weanling

Post by BlackVelvet »

hey guys,
you might remember me from ll7, i am/was riks "better" half,
just logged on to sign up for ll10 and saw this topic and felt i had to reply even tho its a few weeks old now
thanks for the kind words, im sure hed be pleased to know he was remembered, even if the sod did manage to avoid the cameras..and spekaing of which i do have one from the last event we attended somewhere , as i remember its the one with all the aak guys and myself looking like they are doing something rather..strange (although buzz looks like he was rather enjoying it tbh)

anyway ill be seeing yas at ll10
<center>=|MAD|=/-(aaK)- Clan manager

Image</center>
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

It will be lovely to see you there

CD