*shocked*

Jedi
Cria
Cria

*shocked*

Post by Jedi »

I was hidden away and trapped!!! :o

:p

Any info on nearest train station to the LAN, as that is my current means of transport atm ??:o

i am going to try and bring my puter (its fits in my back-pack) but need to sort out if i can get a cheap TFT (lol yer likely) or the one i have working or blagg a spare monitor off someone @ LAN :o

oh btw i would paypal to finalise, but i am unsure of what my finiacial situation may be in over 1months time, ; )

Jedi
:o
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Chatham station is the closest, if you contact us with more precise details of your intended arrival then someone may be able to give you a lift up from the station, although Taxis are freely available, if not free. We can probably rustle up a monitor if you can't lug one with you, it may not be anything special, but I'm sure we can come up with something appropriate, again, let us know closer to the time and we'll sort you out with something. Where are you travelling from? Maybe someone will be passing by your way enroute to the LAN and will be able to offer you a lift all the way? As far as paying goes, paying on the door is fine, but remember that it'll cost you that extra fiver, so check your situation and pre-pay if you can.

Keep us posted as to you plans.

CD
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

yay, another willing vict...participant :D

I'm sure we can sort out transport from Chatham, as last time, I am happy to be "Transport co-ordinator (general taxi type person ;))"
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D

Post by Guest »

oki, cool

Cool!, but don't break your neck sorting anything until i am 100% sure i am coming... which will be when i buy my train ticket and get next months rent out of the way ; D
then i'll let yah know etc, etc... : o

i will be traveling from Lincoln, it would be uber-cool to catch a lift with someone...

Jedi
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

No problem matey, as I say, I'm happy to be random taxi person if need be :D

Keep us posted.
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D

Post by Guest »

No probs if you need transport - just depends on when. I have a car and live about 2 mins from Chatham station, so lift no worry. I'm not a demon driver either :evil: so you should get there in 1 piece....

BTW where near Lincoln? I've got a friend who lives in Saxilby, about 6 miles out to the west. Will hopefully be visiting her at the end of Sept/start of Oct.
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Who forgot to login this time ... not me for a change!

CD
IXL
X-LANs

Post by IXL »

CyberDrac wrote:Who forgot to login this time ... not me for a change!

CD
Not Guilty.

However......can I suggest that you disable non members to allow to post? Read yes, post no, It might stop this from happening...

Just an idea anyway.
http://www.x-lans.co.uk < Kent LAN Gaming Community

There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Might be an idea ... I'm sure KF will consider it ... but I'm sure he has a reason for it being like it is ... maybe he'll reconsider.

CD